Sunday, December 3, 2006

Welcome

Due to the fact that everyone and anyone has a blog, and I seem to have stuff to say from time to time that may as well be public, I hereby proclaim that the "unofficial offical michael weeks/endmusik" blog is inaugurated. Stay posted for random crap that will be sporadically posted relating to:
1. stuff I do
2. stuff I see
3. stuff I like
4. stuff I don't like
5. pictures of doors

The things above may or may not be related to:

Synthesizers, guitar effects, placebo effects, why analog is cooler than digital, why digital is cooler than analog, why I woke up in the morning, and of course: fervent discourse on the disintegration of western society and how the vacuum tube will save us all from ourselves.

You've been warned! Pack your bags - Jesus is coming!

1 comment:

Muff Wiggler said...

sweet! welcome to your blog mike

and thanks for adding me to your blogroll

i'll be reading this space for sure

cheers