Monday, December 4, 2006

Frist Pots

So, I think maybe I'll put up little bits and bobs about gear I'm interested in, along with other stuff. Why not. So many other people do it, and I'm just like other people.

First up on the list of "guitar pedals that look cool":

the Barge Concepts BP-1

Basically, this is one company's attempt at recreating the Interfax Harmonic Peroclator. I was turned onto the pedal by my buddy Bret, and screwed around with his other recreation for a bit.

I always liked the sounds from it, but this new version offers an additional gain stage, and appears to be an amazingly anal retentive piece of PCB OCD.

Why do I want one? Because I am human, and I have needs.

2 comments:

Muff Wiggler said...

your link appears to no-workie

shame as it sounds very cool!

Michael said...

link fixed!